A multi-functional signature practice pad created by artist J. Mark Reilly featuring Prologix 3D Zone VST surface technology for endurance training and a Midnight Vortex bottom side for playing agility. This revolutionary design integrates a variety of surface options to build dexterity, increase stamina and develop dynamic control for the rudimental, orchestral and drum set player. Prologix 3D Zone VST allows a player to experience all of the world rudimental styles such as American Traditional, Swiss, Basel, Scottish, Contemporary and Orchestral Field drumming.
Endurance Training Surface: 12" x .750" white fabric reinforced top playing surface that features Prologix 3D Zone VST technology.
Center Zone : Orchestral / Rope Tension Field Drum Feel
Mid Zone 2 : Medium resistance for analyzing dynamic control and increasing stamina.
Outer Zone 3 : Extreme resistance for building strength and endurance.
- Agility Training Surface: 12" x 8mm Midnight Vortex surface to focus on playing agility and articulation for contemporary rudimental styles.
- 12" non-marking, Tall Flex-Tech rim for precision rim shot execution and cross-stick simulation. This rim will not mark up your sticks.
- The pad base features a CNC milled design using a sustainable HD MDF panel that is engineered for exceptional strength using 100% recycled/recovered wood content.
- Fits inside a 14" drum hoop and mounts onto any snare stand.
- The outer edge of the base is fitted with a modern high gloss Poly Tech U Channel for durability while also reducing overall volume of the pad.
- American Made.